If you are having trouble with getting your Smart Fall Sensor connected, you may need to do a Factory Reset.
While this sounds like a bit of a process, it is fairly simple! To factory reset, please follow these instructions:
- Press and hold the button on the right of the screen of the Fall sensor until a grey menu pops up
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the menu to "System"
- Select the "System" Option
- Select the last option "Reset Options"
- Tap the last option "Erase All Data (Factory Reset)"
- Tap the grey button on the screen: "Reset Phone"
- Tap the grey button on the screen: "Erase Everything"
It can take between 3 and 5 minutes to reset. Do not to unplug your Smart Fall Sensor during this process.
Please note, this will not disrupt any of the monitoring capabilities of the Aloe Care Smart Hub.