See below for step-by-step instructions on how to set up the Smart Hub:
1) Find a Spot: Place the Smart Hub in the room where you or the older adult spends the majority of their time. The kitchen, living room, or dining room tend to work well. Then, find a flat surface to set it on, like a kitchen counter, coffee table or side table.
2) Adjust the Position: Now, make sure the Smart Hub is positioned correctly. Point the front of the device into the room, providing the two motion sensors a clear, unobstructed view.
3) Plug It In: Insert the power cord into the port on the back of the device, then insert the plug into a nearby electrical outlet. Once plugged in, the Smart Hub will turn on automatically.
4) Identify your role:
- If you’re a caregiver: Download the App and Follow the in-app onboarding instructions
- If you’re an older adult: Follow the voice prompts on the Smart Hub device and click the central assistance button.