When testing you Smart Fall sensor, we recommend someone other than the older adult do the following:
- Lay down nearby the area of coverage (the area you mapped out during setup).
- After ~60-120 seconds on the ground, the blue light next to the screen should start flashing.
- You will be given 60 seconds to stand up or "cancel" the fall detection
- If you do not stand up, a fall will be detected and a voice prompt will mention, "We noticed something out of the ordinary, if there is no need for assistance please stand up or say 'No' to cancel."
- If you do not stand up or say "No" you will be connected via 2-way voice to the Aloe Care Response Team, who will help triage your situation.
If you are encountering false positives or failed tests, we recommend re-calibrating your Fall Sensor:
- Click the menu button on the top right of the fall sensor screen (3 horizontal bars)
- Tap "advanced settings"
- Tap "Redo Room Calibration"
- Tap "Yes"
- Follow the voice prompts