As shown above, the Aloe Care Smart Hub has 5 buttons located on the top of the Hub.
- Accept / Yes: Confirmation button to accept incoming check-ins or to confirm that emergency assistance is required
- Deny / No: Disconfirmation button to deny check-ins or deny/reject an essential, emergency assistance
- Caregiver 1: Sends notification to the primary caregiver in the care circle to check-in
- Caregivers 2: Sends notification to all caregivers in the care circle to check-in
- Assistance Button: Establishes that assistance is required, and establishes a 2-way call with our professional emergency response team, available 24/7/365