The app Care Dashboard (or homescreen) offers the caregiver important information. Depending on the font size and phone format, the presentation of the information may differ. Most Aloe Caregivers are able to see the following on their Care Dashboard:
- Dashboard Overview (Top of Screen):
- A view of the weather and temperature based on the zip code of the older adult
- The indoor temperature and air quality
- Time and location of recent motion detected in the home by Aloe Care sensors
- In-Home Events (Middle of Screen):
- The three most recent times and locations of motion detected
- Check-in notes, which gives caregivers a quick way to see when others have checked-in with the older adult. The person checking in can also leave notes for others in the Care Circle here.
- Navigation (Bottom Menu: Left to Right)
- Home: to navigate back to Care Dashboard
- Messages: To collaborate with other caregivers in the care circle
- Check In: Central purple check mark to establish a check in (call)
- Health Card: To save pertinent information for the person you are caring for
- Menu: To add caregivers, review your account details, access customer support and other features
Note: Aloe Care does NOT record, collect or transmit any video or audio data without proper disclosure or permission.