The cellular connected Mobile Companion provides enhanced peace of mind on the go and helps keep caregivers updated via the Aloe Care App.
- Provides button activated GPS location and emergency call for help to 24/7 call center.
- Uses GPS, Wi-Fi & cellular coverage to locate you if you push the button
- Two-way speaker & microphone allows you to speak to call center
Mobile Companion Subscription:
- Monthly Subscription Required
Monthly service plan includes:
- 24/7 emergency response call center support
- 4G cellular connection and GPS location
- Customer service and technical support
- Free caregiver app to monitor their well-being remotely
Status Light Modes
Understand the various light modes and what they mean.
Blinking Green: On
The light blinks green every 30 seconds to indicate the device is on, and the battery level is healthy.
Note: the device has a battery life up to 5 days. Battery life depends on usage level and network status. Roaming and increased usage will deplete the battery charge faster.
Blinking Blue: Low battery
The light blinks blue and will announce low battery voice messages.
Blinking Red: The light blinks red after pressing the Help button or while testing the device.
Charge Your Device
Understand the various light modes for charging and what they mean.
Solid Blue: Charging
Solid Green: Fully Charged
Tip: While this device has excellent battery life, for best results, we recommend charging it daily.
Run a Test
Run a test to familiarize yourself with your new device.
- Press and hold down the Shield button on the side of the device.
- After a chime, listen for the battery status message.
- Press and hold the Help button to connect to the test center.
Tip: The status light blinks red during the test.
If you are still having issues, please visit our Support Page.
(Optional) Fall Detection*
The Mobile Companion arrives with fall detect defaulted to ON. You may turn OFF fall detection in your app by tapping on the Mobile Companion in Device Management and toggling fall detection OFF.
Tip: Fall detection works best when worn around your neck on the provided lanyard.*
*The fall detection feature will not detect 100% of falls